Thread: Definetely OTT!
View Single Post
Old Wed Nov 30, 2005, 11:12pm
Official Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BigUmp56
For the record Mr. Benham, my name is Tim. I sign all my posts with at least my first name. I make my e-mail address available on this site to any who wish to use it. If they use it, my reply will show my last name as well. I'm not hiding behind a "handle" as you like to put it.

Don't believe I ever said you were. Do you always get excited about non-existing issues?

The post you're referring to on McGriffs was made at least three months ago. It was an e-mail sent to me by Tee on verbal obstruction. I asked him if I could post it before I did. He didn't have a problem with it, why should you?

Wrong. The post I was referring to was posted 11/23/05, but I can understand how you could get confused as to which post.

The bottom line is, all your comments about what should and what should not be posted is nothing less than censorship of the worst order. No one is forcing you to make all the snippy comments in these threads.

What comments? Didn't I suggest that SDS should post whatever he wanted? Didn't I suggest that this is a free board for anyone to post anything? Do you hallucinate when you read?

I wrote an explanation of the history of this site and how it has changed. I did not suggest that you or any other little league umpire should not post anything you want.

Like it or not, I'm here for the party until one of the moderators throws me out.

That's obvious. I don't think I questioned it. You're here and there and there and, well, there. You seem to have assumed the position of program director. Talk about directing posts....are you the Tim(period) at what's left of McGripes?

Timothy Haag.

Any relation to Alexander "I'm in charge here" Haag?