Old Sun Aug 21, 2005, 11:40pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Dexter
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee

Geeze, I hope so. Gets all the poisons out of your system. Lets you run faster too when you're officiating. And longer also(or so I've heard- I can't really remember that far back). It should be just as much part of your pre-game warm-up drills as stretching imho.
I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke. I will not make a "precious bodily fluids" joke.
A great, great movie.

"Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?"

Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee

You never finished your story. Did you end up getting laid? Inquiring minds need to know!
OK, I'm not entirely clear on this but it might be you might want to have used lie or lay instead of laid. I can remember from high school Sister Mary Lizard asked me to give an example of the proper use of lay, lie or laid in a sentence. I said "I wish I could have laid Gina Marie Kozlowski last Saturday night". Apparently it was incorrect.
Love that movie. Got it both on DVD and VHS. It is a great one.

As to your grammar lesson, please replace my original question with "Jughead, did you end up boinking her?". Unlike some knuckledraggers, I always like to use proper English.