View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 28, 2005, 12:40am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SoCalUmp
Quote:
Originally posted by dudeinblue
If you read his post, obviously he has. I am not coming off as an @sshole, I was just explaining that I don't have much experience.

"I remember you giving it to Tee a while back on a previous post about your experience and so forth. That really says a lot after this post. Also, I was saying "Why the heck" way before I got to the end of the post."

Gee, I wonder if mrm has read any of my previous posts? Well, I better think about what I say b/c maybe he hasn't.

dumba$$
Dude,

I was not saying you were an @sshole, just coming off as one, clearly I misread MRM's post...but the dumba$$ comment directed at me is confusing. I must surely be a dumb *** being that last year, when I was your age might I add, I was a full time college umpire. I will tell you what... if you really want to move up in the ranks, I will explain to you how you need to act, and how you need to carry yourself on and off the field ok?

Rob
How could the dumba$$ comment be confusing? Pretty clear to me. I called you a dumba$$ because you can't read. Now, your post to me seemed like you were being a smarta$$, so I was one back. It's tough to tell when somebody is being sarcastic, a smarta$$, polite, etc. on here. I just depicted your tone as being a smarta$$, so I was one back to you. And by the way, give me another year and I can brag about being a full time college umpire as well. I have been asked by 2 different people within the last month. I'm just unsure b/c I don't want to travel that much. Of course with being a college umpire I will go through training in the fall, and attend a few mandatory camps, so I will not be as big of a dumba$$ as I am now. But SoCal, my philosophy is, if someone is a smarta$$ to you, be one back to them. I thought you were being one, so I was on. My apologies to you since now I know you weren't being one.