View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 08, 2005, 10:03pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to ecurebel
my best one is where the coach eventually got ran from the ball game for arguen this call and after being instructed that he was restricted he stated that i couldn't restrict S**T she he found the parking lot.

play was:

batter hits the ball down third base line before the bag the fielder reaches over the line in to foul ball territory while his feet were still in fair territory and touches the ball before the bag with the ball being in foul ball territory. i call it a foul ball and the coach blows up.

he calls time walks down the third base line to argue the call. he argues the rule, i tell him that its not where the player is, the location of the ball when touched determines the fair/foul situation he didn't like that.

i told him that the conversation was over and the ruling stands. his batter strikes out and that ends the inning. the coach comes over to argue the thing again and thats where he gets restricted and utters some of his last words about the situation. his other words were that he was not going to leave because i was wrong and he was right

[Edited by ecurebel on Jul 8th, 2005 at 11:45 PM]