View Single Post
Old Wed May 04, 2005, 09:16pm
Official Forum Member

Lighten up for what? You do not appreciate positive criticism? It amazes me how a male person rushes to judgment for the sake of flirting to a female. My fault for not looking up her/his user-names’ bio to read whether it was written by a male or female but I do not post replies based on people’s gender nor was the content to make a fan feel more ignorant than what they actually are. Maybe more often, members should proof read their written postings before actually submitting it. How do you know what she/he was really thinking? I am here to share and learn from others by reading what is written and not what I assume was written. Let us assume it was your fault she/he mistakenly wrote the word “foul” when she/he meant to have written “violation”. I thought it was extremely hilarious to read her/his post and I made a sound judgment as to who I thought the person might have been. While other members were very polite with a simple reply, e.g. “Except in the NBA, legal”, to me it was funny. Again, it sure didn’t seem like it was written by a real rookie or veteran official. Yet, more officials do not fully read their rule books, case studies or illustration hand books. And a fan doesn’t read squat-dilly. Besides, a user-name of “darknails” may have meant the person was a male who is employed in the construction field. You remember that old, old saying when you assume…

Have a wonderful evening, sir nose.