Official Forum Member

Automatics

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
Originally posted by GarthB
Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
I do not have any "automatics" when it comes to ejections.

Peace
I sure do. A loud F-bomb aimed at me or my judgment will send a coach to the bus right now. Drawing in the dirt: also gone. Bumping me: out of here. Accuse me of cheating: See ya.
I have never seen nor heard anyone do that in a game I was working. So for me, I am not going to call that an "automatic" ejection. I have never heard someone call a person a racial slur either. I do not like to deal with a hypothetical, I like to deal with real world situations that have either happened or I have experienced. All these things are possible, but many of them have never happened to me. I have had a batter draw dirt in the sand and I did not eject. I sent a message and the message was received.

Peace
I have to agree with GB. I had a pitcher in one game that kept mouthing off about the strike zone ( I was BU), warned him about the language (SH&^, Bullsh__, and others). He kept it up a little more and dropped a VERY LOUD F-bomb as he walked off the mound after being pulled. We got to go home early, because they were out of players (only 9).

The other auto was when a HC accused me of cheating and making up rules. When he called time and brought the book out to discuss, I told him that I was not going to take the time to show him where it was, his next statement was "that is because you are making this SH__ up as you go!" Needless to say that this was a highly rated team that for some reason was getting the snot beat out of them.