View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 10, 2005, 10:10pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by Jackdog
I posted the truth. Is that not something that can be dicussed here?
That depends a lot on who you're trying to discuss it with.

I'm not a Big 10 guy, just a lowly D3 guy trying to work my way up. But this is my real name, so if you could put a good word in with Hank for me. . .

That's a joke, obviously. But I'll see Hank myself at the end of July at camp. And, BTW, put me in the Teddy V fan club. He was observing at Nunn-Better when I was there and I thought he was very down-to-earth, constructive, and positive.

Hope you had a good season. Welcome to the board, Jack.
Thanks.My season ended a little soon. I had knee surgery in Febuary. I had to give up some dates. $$$ lost. There is nothing lowly about D3. It seemed like I lived at Malone College in Akron. Fun times.

Keep hitting the camps when you can. They were huge for me. I went to camps every year in Pittsburgh. Ted and Willie Nevels ran them and I learned so many little things that helped further my career. Mr Nevels helped me get a contract with the Big East. Camps are big.

How was your season? How many games do you do? What region?

I am working a Nike camp with Ted in Charleston SC in July. I'll post some more info about it as I get it.Maybe you can hit it before you go to Hank's. Good luck man. I hope to meet you at one of the two camps. Just don't let my real name slip out here,I don't want to get on Hanks crap list!

[Edited by Jackdog on Apr 10th, 2005 at 11:14 PM]