View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 05, 2005, 02:25pm
Official Forum Member

Wink Re: Poke fun? I don't think so....

Quote:
Originally posted by canuckrefguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Jake80
Sorry if I offended anyone I was just trying poke a little fun at coaches and those officials who can never admit they might have been mistaken.
Uh, yeah. Sorry, I call "bull****".

Aaah. Another country heard from. Perhaps you are one of those officials who think they never make mistakes eh? As for the bull**** you can keep your mad cow disease north of the border (BSE for those of you who prefer that label). Whoever thought it was a good idea to feed cattle their ground up brothers and sisters anyway.

There, now that's how I write when I mean to offend. Like many officials I just come here to learn and maybe relate a situation or two. My main interest in officiating is because I have an interest in the game and to take a break from the reality of a stressful real job. Obviously there are few people whose lives revolve around officiating and this board (and I don't mean the moderators) but I'm not one of them. Gee, I hope you don't think I sound too angry.

PS: Hey Mick, I noticed you are the moderator of almost every board. Congratulations on knowing the rules of so many sports. You are the man!!! (and yes that is a serious comment I have a great deal of respect for Mick's opinions)