View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 26, 2005, 01:45am
Official Forum Member

Wow I had know idea that I'd get this many answers this quick, nor did I expect to get blasted so.

Anyways, the walk at the end of the Villanova UNC game, I didn't get a good look at it, was it a walk, should it have been called?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
[/B]
Joe, honey, I suspect you're a troll but I just can't help myself. Please name the few high profile coaches besides K involved in this game?

Thanks. [/B][/QUOTE]

In that game? well Izzo I don't know any of the Michigan St assistants off the top of my head, but Duke Johny Dawkins and WoJo are both high profile assistants at Duke.
Involved in the game of basketball, well Gary Williams, Bob Knight, Summit, Vivian Stringer, Patino, Billy Donovan, Joe McCall (DC area HS), Joey Wootten, all of them always seem to be going after the refs. Those are the types of people I was asking about.

Rutledge - thanks for clearing up Williams' 5th, still even knowing its a foul it still seems so .... ticky tacky, what I mean is like do you (plural) officiate the same way for the first 5 minutes as you do for the last 5 minutes? And the conference to conference differences are noticed by the average fan, I just wanted to know if it was real or imagined.

Trigger - thanks for clearing up the blocked lob play.

BktballRef - thanks for clearing up how the offcials are chosen as I did not know that. but what conferences were the individual officals from?

ref18 thanks for the warning, I just read that thing just now and chuckled.

I've learned a fair amount from this forum, thank you for that.