View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 24, 2005, 02:02pm
Keeper of the HAMMER

Before complaining about your team's game and the refs' calls or no calls; please read this post. This is what's going to happen.

You will start by posting something that fits the following form.
"Hey guys. You all do a wonderful job. but the guy(s) that did the University of My Choice game last night just sucked. I mean, can you believe all the fouls they called on UMC and the stuff they let Hated College get by with? Do you think they were biased?"

We will then respond with:
You really don't know what you're talking about. Ask us a legitimate question. Otherwise go away.

You will respond with:
With that attitude, I hope you guys aren't really refs.

We will then respond with laughter and choice acronyms that represent various phrases of swearing.

You will likely either go away now, and we will continue laughing at you and wondering where you went until a moderator has had enough fun and closes the thread; or you will respond with some sort of pseudo-question about a specific call or no-call.

Now, the acronyms are gone, and replaced with the full phrases mentiond above; only with key !etter$ rep!@ced w!t# "$peci@l ch@r@cter$."

The thread will be closed, and you will wander away amazed at how mean the refs on the internet are.