View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 15, 2005, 10:06pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RookieDude
We used the grays at State this year.
The State gave us one free...and most of us bought an additional one. The patches were embrodiered (sp) on...which made it kind of nice.

The thing I can see about these is that there will be different brands putting the shirts out...and the colors and textures will be different.
Also, as others have stated before, sweat really does show through these grays.
Other than that, I suppose the shirts were nice for a different look.
RookieDude...

You are correct....there will be different shades of grays for every brand manufactured. Just make sure your whole crew gets the same brand from the same company!

Our crew purchased our grays w/black pinstripes from OfficialsChoice way back when they didn't have the shipping price fiasco. The shirt is the "Micro-Softer" brand....same as the B&W they sell. No question about it...it's the most comfortable shirt out there! This particular brand shirt has not shown the sweat to my knowledge....and I'm a free sweater. Being bald, the sweat just runs down your head/face and is absorbed by my McDavid Hdc Compression undershirt ready to be evaporated due to the "micro" holes in the "micro-softer" shirt. COOL.... We've worn the grays during the summer AAU & HS All-Star games and stay pretty comfortable.

wl