View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 05, 2005, 05:45pm
Official Forum Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Guys - I know you're not going to believe this, but I swear on Earl Strom's whistle it happened.

Our local rec league is winding down and I had three 7th grade boys games this morning. The first two went really smooth. The third one was much rougher and it was during this game I heard what I thought I would never hear.

We have a rule in this league in grades 3-8 (the league goes through HS) that any profanity - and I mean any - is an automatic flagrant technical. Halfway through the third quarter, A1 misses a wide open layup and yells SHI* at the top of his lungs. My partner was lead. He had no choice. He rings the kid up and tells the coach it's flagrant and the kid is through for the day.

The coach says (here it comes - I hope you're sitting down), "You mean he's ejaculated?"

Both my partner and I look at each other with our eyes wide open and our mouths the same. I immediately thought of about 10 smarta$$ comments, but thought I'd just be quiet. My partner says, "Yeah, coach. He is."

The coach says, "That's ridiculous" and a few other choice comments. Here's where it gets really funny.

My partner tells him that if he doesn't knock it off, the player won't be the only "ejaculation". The coach shuts up and sits down. By this time, I had to walk away to avoid rolling on the court laughing.

My partner came over to me and said, "You know, any more ejaculations and this game is going to get real sloppy." That did it. I cracked up for about two minutes.

BTW - my partner is my son-in-law. I hope he doesn't talk this way in front of the grandkids.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!