Thread: IHSA Test
View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 27, 2005, 12:38pm
Official Forum Member

Talking Lots of "looking up stuff"

It may be different for you tjones but when I took my IHSA baseball test it seemed like I had to look up almost every single question. Seems like they are really trying to "trip up" people with the wording of the questions the last two years.

I don't know if you do baseball AND softball like I do but I definitely noticed a couple of questions on the baseball test that if I had not of looked them up I would have gotten them wrong becuase of thinking sotball and not baseball. A lot of the guys around here (Harrisburg) are REALLY getting away from baseball and only going with softball. I know it is a QUICKER game but my heart will always be with BASEBALL!! Even if I work a 2-3 hr baseball game if there is a lot of good plays and good action it doesn't really seem to me to take that long.

Good luck and let me know how you did. Thanks

"I've never questioned the integrity of an umpire. Their eyesight, yes"---Leo Durocher