View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 15, 2005, 01:55pm
Official Forum Member

small college game, 1st place team in conference vs. last place team!!! First half we have unsportsmanlike "T" on 44 white, 43 orange, while getting in between them, 33 orange wants to get in on this so he has a few choice words for the other team too, "T" for him!!! finally first half over, orange team up 25 pts!!!!

Situation:
after 8 minutes of play, white started back again with stupid stuff because they are in last place and can't play so they figured they would be stupid...

43 orange goes up for shot in the post, 44 white comes from behind and kind of clothes lines him, "intentional foul" then 43 orange retaliates with an open hand in his chest and pushes, whack "T" for him, which is his 2nd T, gone for the night, again while separating, 32 white wants to get in on this with his mouth, whack "T" for him, Now while explaining, to coaches what we got, we tell them we have,
1. intentional on white 44
2. unsportsmanlike T on orange 43 (white coach goes nuts)
3. " T on white 32
White coach goes crazy after we tell him just a "t" on orange and he wants him ejected and says some choice words which causes my partner to "T" him up, then he realizes it's his 2nd tech and he didn't let us finish before he went off on us, so he gets the "t" for being a butt!!
now we have #4 to add to the above...
4. Tech on coach

My question, i want to know if we all the free throws correctly... this is what we did!

1.white shot 2 for 43 orange tech
2.orange shot 2 for white 32 tech
3.orange shot 2 for white coach tech
then went to point of inter.
4.(Sub for orange 43) shot 2 for intentional foul
5. ball out under basket closest to foul
WAS THIS CORRECT?? (one of our partners disagreed, that is why i ask, two of us thought it was right)
we managed to make it thru the last 12 minutes with no more problems thank goodness...