View Single Post
Old Sun Feb 06, 2005, 02:20am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Padgett
Quote:
Originally posted by thee xbear
and to let you know, yall is in the dictionary....

and for saying Bubba-Bod, get out, see the country, instead of staying in your little closed mind and staying home at night watching your favorite Burt Reynolds movie 'Deliverance'.
First, "yall" isn't in my dictionary. Neither is the plural, "all-yall". This is almost as bad as those guys who spell "color", "colour".

Second, it's "Bubba-bob", not "Bubba-Bod". You should at least know how to spell your own name. Oh wait - you're in Arkansas, the state with the lowest literacy rate in the nation. I understand the most popular bumper sticker down there starts, "My son is a D student at....."

Third, I don't have a favorite Burt Reynolds movie, although I do admit "The Longest Yard" was pretty funny.
Well, I was told to leave this alone, and did, but since your buddy not going to tell you to LEAVE IT ALONE, then I shall go on..

Is that all you can come up with.....thats weak!!

You need to graduate to a dictionary that doesnt have pictures and more than 20 pages. Because Websters dictionary has "yall" as a word.

next, now you take a type-o and say I cant spell, thats genius. I have a college degree, do you?

and to your first post, if you cant take a little lip from a coach with out giving him a "T" then you need to find something else to do. You think you are supeior out there but your not, your out there to call the game, so do it. Dont think you are some kind of king out there. Ive seen your kind before, and this is the only power you have in your life and you go overboard with it...CALL THE GAME!!