Thread: I lost it
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 30, 2005, 01:59pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by imkcalls
back ground on me (im 32 have been call basketball games since i was 15, five years in pee wee 3rd throught 6th, from there jv till I got bored then HSV im now calling ncaa DII games in Three leagues,) I have always had good composure on the court even when i played never let anyone know if i was mad, but the other nite I mad a complete *** of myself on the court, have any of you ever had this happen to you. First of all it is a high school V between two small towns where everyone comes to (its like duke and the tar heels) Iv had both team already this year in good games, so im looking forward to the game. So anyways. End of game time running out home team down by 3 home takes a 3 and gets fouled I calls it shooter make all three we go into over time. With 20.6 on clock home team up 1, visting team calls time out to set a play get fouled with 2.8 makes 1 free throw, home team no time out puts ball in play and looses it ball going out of bounds player save it no shot second OT, The home teams ***. coach looks at me aksed me and the boy going out of bounde to save the ball I told him that he was in play about six inches, he waved his arms at me and said "what the hell ever" I started to go over to the head coach and let he know about his ***. and what he did, he goes off on me and tells me that I need to be more prof. and go do my job, by these time i lost it Im going off on him like a dog that just peeed in the floor, my partners had to grab me and move move me out of his face I was pissed, sorry this was to long have more about the game if you would like to hear
I'd say to keep working on your anger management skills and also on your writing and grammar skills.

Z