Thread: Coach T
View Single Post
Old Sun Jan 23, 2005, 06:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BigJoe
Blindzebra,

I personally have seen inadvertant elbows that are not necessarily T's. One time a guy was coming down with a rebound and his elbow flushed a guy on the nose who was under him when he landed. His elbows weren't even extended beyond his body. That was the most blood I've ever seen on the court.
On an aside, what are the conditions of officiating in the Phoenix area. I am seriously considering going south for the winters. Probably in 2006-07 season. Are there alot of associations or just a few assignors? I would appreciate an e-mail on the subject and we can talk about it.

[email protected]

Thanks.
I read it as a foul and a pivot/swinging situation. Based on the score/frustration level as described, I consider it a game managment issue.

As for Phoenix all you need is:

http://www.AIAonline.org

They govern and assign all the high school ball in Arizona, except a few charter schools. It has all the info you need about becoming an official on the website.

It helps to have records and references from your current association(s), if you want to start at or near your current level.

Don't know where you are at now, but it's 75, sunny with a nice little breeze today.