Thread: Over and back??
View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 01:13am
Official Forum Member

RE:

That's what I thought... In order for it to be over and back the team needs to have control of the ball and have front court status before it can be considered a BC violation... not just "what team touched the ball last before it rolled across the division line". Correct me if I'm wrong... It's getting late for me and had 2 1/2 hours of homework before this so my brain is fried...

And just to mention... This is my first year reffing in MN... It's been great so far and have worked with lots of nice people and well... Not-so-nice people. I read this forum regularly and has been vital in my understanding of the rules and how to apply them... Thank you to all of you who spend time out of their lives to help others! I have been scheduled 41 games (9th grade and JV contests) throughout the season and the varsity refs and the assignor like the professionalism I show on and off the court when I'm watching the varsity games. And I have you all to thank for the tips and what not to make this sometimes challenging opportunity fun and enjoyable... Enough of my babbling... Have a good one All!!