View Single Post
Old Tue Dec 14, 2004, 04:33pm
Official Forum Member

I think what #65 is implying is that, if true, the number of free throws, who takes them, when they're taken, and how they're taken are all the same for both intentional personal and for technical fouls. Seeing that the number and who takes them could be different, I'd call this a false statement.

For 55, I don't think it's an interrupted dribble, either. The only question in my mind is whether they're looking for the OOB violation or they meant to write a situation where the player is given a technical foul for leaving the court to gain an advantage.

On 6, I'd be careful. First off, I would believe that the restraining line would HAVE to run the entire length or width of the court (as opposed to just being allowed to) but I've never seen a court with these before. Also, the restraining line is only the boundary line during the throw-in - I'm not sure if the NF is trying to trick everyone by saying that the restraining line is the boundary for going both IB and OOB.