View Single Post
Old Tue Apr 24, 2001, 11:08am
Do not give a damn!!

Thumbs down Re: And the debate continues (Yawn)

Quote:
Originally posted by badbamaump
Rut,
Good for you.....you keep quoting the "BOOK" (I tried to get the word to glow for ya but my comp won't do it), the rest of us will call the games....

Tim offered ya a differing viewpoint and you get insulting, fine, like I remind people on the internet: Your opinions and actions will not affect my baseball schedule...

So keep it real wherever you're at man....your dawg don't hunt in these parts.

Will
I think Peter hit it on the head. What we ultimately do is not what the book says, it is what my partner and I do that day. I am like Peter, I rarely work with the same individual. Everyone has their own style, philosophies, and experience. I personally try to do what the book says, but if I have a partner that feels confrontable with another way, that is what I do. I really am not going to put much stock in a person's opinion that I will not work with. This is a discussion board, not a baseball field or diamond. If it was, then I might consider what Tim says. But if you can read, I gave a reference that supported yours, Tim's and Rog's argument. But at the end of the day, you can do what you feel. You are the one that has to be confrontable with what you do or not. It is not a matter of what is right or wrong, it is a matter of what you feel confrontable with. Some of us in certain parts of the country are suggested to do the NF mechanics for HS games, or we do not get playoffs or get good evaluations. If that is not how you need to operate, then do what you do in your area.

And in the end, my schedule, my assignors, the schools I work does not have a problem with anything I do. So why am I trying to explain this to hard headed individuals. You have to look yourself in the mirror, as do I. I am always going to do what I feel is right. And both of us can have a difference of that "right" is.

Peace