View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 19, 2004, 11:47am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Are you obtuse?
The tripe that spills from little Rut's fingers demands retort. He has plied his lies, exagerrations and bad advice for years. Many have taken him to task - I'm just better at it. In our little hamlet (the third largest metro area in the U.S.) I receive dozens of emails and phone calls lauding my attempts to prevent him from spreading his version of the truth. You are too new to remember that what prompted my zeal was his statements about Chicago baseball and umpiring. He is o the outside looking in and it shows. Look at how he closes each post - it is so important for him to feel important. The problem with that is that new members may actually believe his writings. He has been chastised here by more than one umpiring group director. He challenged my experience, accomplishments and want to conceal my identity. Now that it is known, he realizes that I am every bit his nightmare - my resume doesn't lie. I will retire when he does.
I think you need a good woman in your life. You do not seem to have one right now, because if you did you would not worry about what I or anyone had to say.

None of my comments had anything to do with baseball or Chicago baseball to be specific. If your "friends" you claim have a problem with what I am saying, have their behinds confront me and say something. Outside of that, please do not tell me what people think that not only do not know me, but have never heard me speak publicaly on the issues we are talking about or know why I stand for my position.

You sound like the coach I had last night in a game and complained. He also thought that I gave a damn about what he said just like you actually think I give a damn what you say. I just entertain you because it brings me a laugh and a giggle. Life is too short and I like having fun and making life interesting.

Peace