View Single Post
Old Fri Nov 05, 2004, 01:52pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Not to be labor

Quote:
Originally posted by David B

As usual Rut doesn't know what he's talking about, only what he heard on ESPN.
You are so right, my conversations with people on issues related to this issue only come from ESPN.

Quote:
Originally posted by David B
Could you give me the reference as to the hiring of our new coach at MS State - I would like to ask Coach Croom about that allegation. Strange that I haven't heard those sentiments from him.

Who's Ole Miss?

You must be one of those Southerners that think Slaverey ended all the racial divide in this country. There are two

You are right. Go ask Coach Croom why in 2004 (40 years after the end of Jim Crow) why he is the first non-white coach to ever be hired in the SEC in the history of that conference in the sport of football? I would really like you to ask him so he can laugh completely in your face.

You are so right. All my comments are based on the media. Not that I have family friends that have actual taught in Mississippi for years as a professor. Not that I have met people that went to school there or were born in that State. I got all my information based on ESPN. You are right. African-Americans do not have conversations with each other or have writings about the south and their systems of education either. Only ESPN could possibly talk about racial issues in the state of Mississippi.

Peace