View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 02, 2004, 04:03pm

Please show me where I said that the DVC was the best baseball conference in the state. I never did, but I have said that we have the best conferences (plural) in the state. We still do.

I'm not sure why you keep putting down NCAA D-1 baseball. I've never said it was teh be all end all of civilization, but it is the brass ring you'll not grasp.

Finally, the lies need to stop. You keep saying that I'm hiding, but I've provided you with someone who can fill that void in your life. Now, you've put him down. Bob Jenkins can umpire circles around you. I never told this Board that I saw you workl last year. I kept it quiet since the battles had died down for a while. But, I saw you work a game between Carmel and Warren last year. Your plate work was ridiculous and Gandlofi let you here about it on numerous occasions. You don't understand what a swing is, since you called them on people who positioned the bat for a bunt, but pulled it back prior to offering at the pitch. Both coaches and your partner were laughing at you. You may want to actually come out from behind the plate on infield balls in play with no one on. Standing there just looks pathetic. Finally, because you keep telling us that baseball isn't your best sport, you may want to keep track of balls and strikes better. You got caught twice!

You made this personal and used the names of groups. Once again, you've shown your true colors. I just report the facts...interpret them as you like.