View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 02, 2004, 12:06pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue

Yes, that is what it "prove".
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •
I know you "Palm Pilot" excuse behind is not talking about me. You do that type of stuff on every single post and blame it on a piece of technology. I can admit that I messed up. That is the best you can do?

If the NCAA could give a damn if a Baseball Umpire gambles on another other sport that just goes to show what the public thinks about that level.

Quote:
No, the NCAA has recognized that it is not a problem. Maybe, because we can control ourselves and only involve ourselves with what we know.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••
No, the NCAA realizes that no one cares about college baseball. It has gets major coverage when the College World Series comes up. CBS dropped the College World Series when the ratings dropped on their network and they discovered that could do better with golf on that same day. I love college baseball a lot, but the public could give a damn. Which I find funny you keep trying to show your importance in this issue.

Quote:
Yes, he did. He showed everyone that you are and were wrong. You had no idea what you were talking about, now the world has more proof. Thank you, Peter.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••
Actually, he called both of us wrong. You attend NCAA Meetings for baseball, I have never attended on. I have attended a Football Meeting and a Basketball Meeting and they show tapes on Gambling. It is in the agenda. But people bet on those sports when it is two teams you did not know had a basketball program.

Quote:
Translation in English, please?
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••
Maybe I should blame it on a Palm Pilot?

Quote:
Do you know who I am? Maybe you should ask Bob Jenkins. I think your tune will change very quickly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••
I see you keep dropping names to think that is suppose to have some profound affect on me. Bob is a good guy and he is a very good official, but the last time I checked Bob is just another official I know. I sat at a table with all these individuals you like to throw out there and your name or this site did not come up once. Nothing about your organization or (3 of the people were members BTW) or the issues you keep talking about. I can see it is all about you.

Quote:
Fine, I understand that Jeff is busy scrambling for bodies even as we speak. It should be just a few months before the first phone calls start pouing in, begging us to take them back. It happened before, because they thought they would be better off with another group. Funny...but I could ask how Elgin and Wheaton Colege are? Did they come begging us to take them back? Yep...and at a rate increase!
I made the statement not to talk about who got it, but to point out that you claimed your group was so much better than anyone else, you lost probably the best baseball conference (your words) in the state to another organization. I work where ever and when ever. I do not put my schedule in the hands of one organization or one assignor. So you can talk about two colleges that I do not work, nor care to work. As I have stated to you before, I might not work much baseball this year or afterwards because I have other committments that might get in the way. But I did not come on this site to put down everyone else and their organization the way you did. But now that great organization lost a major baseball conference for the second time that I have been living in this area. You can bring up Jeff and his struggles all you want, but your organization lost this conference again. I have worked in the DVC in Football and I will take that any day over a baseball game in that conference. But then again, this is a life changing event in your life, I could give a damn. I just do not understand why you are so concerned with two D3 schools when you are suppose to be the man at the D1 level? Maybe that just shows how much you are not the man.

Peace