View Single Post
Old Tue Nov 02, 2004, 11:18am

No, actually what your post prove that no one seems to care but you.

Yes, that is what it "prove".
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •

If the NCAA could give a damn if a Baseball Umpire gambles on another other sport that just goes to show what the public thinks about that level.

No, the NCAA has recognized that it is not a problem. Maybe, because we can control ourselves and only involve ourselves with what we know.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••

You keep trying to convince everyone here how important you are and why people should agree with you on everything you say. Peter just illustrated my point.

Yes, he did. He showed everyone that you are and were wrong. You had no idea what you were talking about, now the world has more proof. Thank you, Peter.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••
It is just baseball, it is not rocket science. I am glad you feel positive about your experiences and what they mean, but the rest of us could give a damn. I love baseball too, but I have enough sense to realize that most of the public could give a damn. Very seldom to umpires come here and talk extensively about college baseball or the umpires that work it. So no one really gives a damn if you work 10 D1 conferences here. Because I do not that most do not care.

Translation in English, please?
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••

Many umpires here are much more concerned with the LL games they work than what you have done in your or my career. You obviously are not a respected or revered umpire in our parts, because you have given your resume 20,000 times and your identity is still a mystery to many. Just goes to show that the only people that seem to care about your accomplishments are those folks in your association.

Do you know who I am? Maybe you should ask Bob Jenkins. I think your tune will change very quickly.
••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••••••••• ••••••

How is the DVC coming?

Fine, I understand that Jeff is busy scrambling for bodies even as we speak. It should be just a few months before the first phone calls start pouring in, begging us to take them back. It happened before, because some ADs thought they would be better off with another group. They were wrong then and will be back. Funny...but I could ask how Elgin and Wheaton Colege are? Did they come begging us to take them back? Yep...and at a rate increase!

[Edited by WindyCityBlue on Nov 2nd, 2004 at 12:11 PM]