View Single Post
Old Fri Oct 29, 2004, 01:27am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to cowbyfan1 Send a message via Yahoo to cowbyfan1
I would have liked to seen how he explains to the parents of that kid why it is not a foul if that kid ended up seriously hurt.
One thing you did do wrong, I also would have ejected the kid that did that as that is nothing but malicious with intent to cause a serious injury. I would have also recommended in my report to the league that the player be suspended for the rest of the season. But that is me.
As far as the referee:
1. Go to you assignment committee chairman and tell him what happened and that you never want to work with him again.
2. I would have told the ref that I would be contacting the the assignment committee and that if by chance we did ever have to work together again, that if he ever sold me out or waived off one of my flags, especially a safety issue type, the only way he would see me on the field would be as I walked off.
3. Sit back and enjoy as he will probably not be working as an official for long as most officials that I know would never work with him. If I was an assignor, I would never give him a game ever again.

Need an out, get an out. Need a run, balk it in.