Thread: Key to Part 1
View Single Post
Old Thu Oct 28, 2004, 07:04am
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref

Yeah, this thread is getting complicated. Here's the Cliff Notes version in the form of a 1 act morality play that might help us all follow along.

Original poster: "Tests are hard. Anyone have the answer to number 1...and 2...and 3...while you're at it let me have the answer to all 100 questions. Damn, tests are hard."

Other worried posters: "Yeah, tests are hard."

Rut: "I feel your pain. Here are all the answers."

(Ed comment: every year about this time 2 things are guaranteed to happen: I'll start going through the local stash of Halloween candy and Rut will post the part 1 answers.)

Other worried posters: "Thank you kind sir, having those answers are a load off my mind and I'll be a much better official now because I'll be working 6th grade girls games instead of reading that nasty rule book."

Nevada: "Through my deep understanding of statistics I have previously proven that it's virtually impossible for a brain damaged monkey on crack (ed comment: IOO a Red Sox fan) to score less than a grade of 80 on this test. This will obviously earn me a Nobel prize, and for this reason I declare the answers shall remain a secret!"

Camron: "Obviously none of you have passed 9th grade math and that's the reason why you're all unemployed. Now, where are my fries???"

Some jerk called windy: "AAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! YOU GAVE OUT THE ANSWERS!!!!!!! I MEAN, YOU GAVE OUT *THE* ANSWERS!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU???!! THOSE ARE *THE* ANSWERS!!!! I AM GOING TO REPORT YOU TO THE TEACHER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!!"

Rut: "F*** you Windy."

Some jerk called windy: "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! YOU GAVE OUT THE ANSWERS AND YOU USED THE F WORD!!!!!!!!!!! AS SOON AS I STOP CRYING I WILL DEFINITELY BE GOING TO THE TEACHER AND I HEAR SHE'S A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF JURASSIC REFEREE!!!!!!"

Rut: "F*** you Windy."

Jurassic Referee: "F*** you Windy."

Yet another worried poster: "uuuuhhhhmmmm...Jeff?? Can you e-mail me the answers too?"
Yup, that pretty much covers it.