Quote:
Originally posted by Snake~eyes
Quote:
Originally posted by MJT
Quote:
Originally posted by JugglingReferee
Quote:
Originally posted by MJT
Towards end of game, team ahead by 10 or more, and they have the ball. Less than 1 minute left on the clock. You ask and they tell you they are going to take a knee.

You tell the defense "they are taking a knee" and give them a polite warning to "not rush hard." (THIS IS TAKEN FROM NASO MAGAZINE)

All is well until the offense, after saying they would take a knee, fakes it and throws a TD pass.

I think you give an USC foul, supported by 9-9 (unfair acts) Our crew has decided to take it one step further and tell the QB "I will tell the defense you are taking a knee. If you do not, you will receive an USC foul."

What do you think of this senario, and what our crew does?
Objectionable Conduct. 10 yards for misleading tactics, and a very stern, "Don't do that again."
I saw in an above post, you work in Canada. You must have different rules cuz objectionable conduct is not a foul in NF or NCAA. Sounds similar to unsportsmanlike conduct.
MJT, look at his post a little closer, near the lightbulb it says "Canadian Rules", this is onw of the disadvantages of the canadian rules, it often confuses everyone. Yo have to look who the poster is and make sure to read the entire post.
I saw you Canadian rules up there. I should have been more clear. That's what I meant by "you must have different rules" and why I asked in another post you made about how different Canadian rules are then NF or NCAA. Who's are they most like, NF, NCAA, or NFL?