View Single Post
Old Thu Sep 30, 2004, 09:58am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by cowbyfan1
yeah real winner there. Kind of like the coach I had the other night. Was ranting about a call and enforcement and when you tried to say anything to him he wouldn't shut up for you to be able to say anything.
2 weeks ago, varsity game. Called clipping on B's 4 yd line. D-cord (they were on O) begins to yell, moves out to the numbers. "Coach, get back to your box". He continues while I am signaling the penalty. I stop in the middle, and get hm for USC. He finally relented, and retreated. THEn the head coach begins. Walks out past numbers and begins barking at me. "I tell hm to get back off the field. Your bench has 1 USC already". He does not. My third flag then goes up USC. I begin to walk back the 45 yds to begin signaling again. The HC walks back to his box, then turns and charges back out towrads the number yelling. I throw my HAT for the USC + ejection. THen he is restrained and finally leaves. 60 yds later, he took his team out of any type of scoring oppurtunity.

You would think that he woudl have been smart enough to stop after the 1st or even 2nd one. Crazy thing: he was complaining about a call that went against him the last time he was on DEFENSE.......................... Go figure!