Old Mon Sep 27, 2004, 11:45am
Official Forum Member

BOTH!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckElias
Quote:
Originally posted by zebraman

If the coach wants to spend his precious 60 seconds (or 30, or 75, or whatever) looking at you, you cannot T him/her for that.
whyinthehellnot?
I like both sides of this argument...

The loud screaming coach... it is definitely easy to justify a T-bone here. The act is sold to everyone already - by the coach. It just now needs to be administered by the official.

Most LOOKS I can look away from and thereby ignore. But why do I need to look away. This coach is trying to create some animosity by giving you the "I'm gonna kick your arse" look. Am I required to ignore, acknowledge, see past ... what? Often I can look away/beyond such childish acts but perhaps today, I choose to acknowledge his antics. I still feel justified and now after administering the T, less distracted.

The nose hold, or throat choke... T-Bone

The accusatory diligent stare... maybe, maybe not. I would really like to smile and wave at the coach who wants to spend his timeout staring me down... but that IS kind of smartassed... and funny.

[Edited by DownTownTonyBrown on Sep 27th, 2004 at 12:48 PM]