View Single Post
Old Wed Sep 22, 2004, 09:57am

Was it imperative that you copy and paste my entire post in order to respond? Do you think that others would not be able to follow along? If you are attempting to write to make people laugh, you should return to authoring articles for Officiating.com. Wait a minute...you can't!

You are correct in asserting taht I did not go to McGriff's to read the post. I didn't feel the need to do so in order to answer the question. There are multiple versions of OBR, Mr. Rocket Scientist. The Official Rules of Baseball are authorized by the Major League OPRC and interpreted worldwide. When we had American and National Leagues, we had separate interps in the same league. We still use them for interleague play. In other countries, some of the most basic guidelines are changed. In the United States, we have multiple publishers issuing "THE OBR", and they vary depending on editing. If you had ever worked in a professional ball game, you would know this. You claimed to have attended professional school. Which course books were you issued? We were told to dismiss anything that wasn't part of the PBUC system. (That is what it was called back then.) I could go to a book store now and find several different rule books for baseball. All would claim that they are official.

As for the mauling, I believe that several people just sat back and watched - laughed at you, but watched you get humiliated by a Fed/JUCO wannabe. I told you it would be fun watching you get crushed. Be careful what you wish for, Einstein.

Lastly, if you are referring to "lickin" instead of "lickin'" you would be accurate. I neglected the apostrophe, while you neglected logic and brevity.

You are still hung up on my use of pseudonym for this board. Get over it, you are not that clever. I'm not for accolades or hoping that an assignor in my area will see how intelligently I write. My schedule is just fine without it. Finally, you might want to abandon the "His High Holiness" moniker. Relying on others to rule for you or provide necessary information does not convey a sense of superiority. You might want to try "Altar Boy" because you just got screwed again.

Total time to type this response: 6 minutes