Thread: Study Habits
View Single Post
Old Mon Sep 20, 2004, 12:11pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up Teach!

By the end of the season, my rule book has been read from cover to cover. I usually do the same for my mechanics manual early in the season. Casebook in combination with the rulebook, I use throughout the season as situations arise. Don't know that I have ever covered the entire casebook; it is valuable but dizzying. A couple pages of the casebook at a time can keep me thinking for quite awhile.

This site during the season is incredible. Have your reference materials situated next to your computer and reference them continuously. As you well know after reviewing these threads, you get both answers and the only was to ensure yourself of the correct answer is to pull out your books and prove it to yourself.

Read, read, read, study, study, study, all of the time.

Ooohh and as I do this, I always take the attitude that I am going to share this information or instruct someone. That's when you learn it; when you can explain it to someone else and defend your answers.