View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 20, 2004, 04:39am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to cowbyfan1 Send a message via Yahoo to cowbyfan1
Quote:
Originally posted by ljudge
Q#18: A receiver who has given a valid or invalid fair catch signal may not block an opponent during the down.

the answer is false as he can block after the kick ends. If someone picks up the ball and starts running with it, the kick is over but the down is not and he can block at that point.

Q48: Here we go again on IS v. IP. It is illegal substituation if a replaced player unsuccessfully attempts to leave the field prior to the snap, whether or not he participates in the play.

it is false and it is only one foul either IS if he does not partake in the play or IP if he does. Big difference between 5 and 15 yards.

Actually, one more. #17. I put T for this. There was some disagreement that the ball had to be beyond 5 yards with members of my crew. I said because it made it to the 45 it met the 5 yard requirement and answered true.

I do not have my test to know the exact wording of the question but if it is the ball needs to go 5 yards before the kicker can be blocked, that is false, it is the kicker that needs to go 5 yards.

Need an out, get an out. Need a run, balk it in.