Thread: IHSA Patches
View Single Post
Old Fri Aug 13, 2004, 11:00am

Lightbulb Clueless in Wheaton

R.I.T.,

The delegates did not have a voice in this decision. Talk to Jay Lyons, Bob Rowatt or anyone who actually sat on the officials advisory committee. The matter was discussed at the Officials Conference and (read carefully), Dave Gannaway told me that it would be announced in the next mailing or online. The Advisory Committee had already met and rendered the decision, they needed Marty and Dave to sign off. Again, you are clueless.

Now, here's your quote:
Laugh all you like. Go to Mcgriffs and ask how the Big Ten will use instant replay. But doing all of that would show integrity. Then bring your behind back here and admit that you were wrong. But then again, we know that will never happen.

What am I wrong about? Implimenting the instant replay system in the Big Ten this Fall? Go back to my original post and you will see that I spelled out VERY CLEARLY what plays would be reviewable and what would not. You then rant about other plays that may be just as controversial but aren't covered. Who cares? The system is in place, I did not create it and you keep looking like a fool every time you claim I am wrong about it. Go back and copy my exact words and post them here...if I am wrong, I will apologize. Yeah, I didn't think you'd do it...it's so much easier to just twist my words. Nice try, though!