Thread: IHSA Patches
View Single Post
Old Thu Aug 12, 2004, 05:19pm
Do not give a damn!!

Re: What???

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Now you are lying...stupid or both!

This matter passed three weeks ago. The mailing went out last week and had to have a lead time for printing, stuffing and labeling. Yet, you said that I didn't know what I was talking about. Then it came to pass.
A month ago from today is July 12, 2004. That was on Monday. On July 10, 2004 was the day of the IHSA Official's Association Delegates Meeting. At that time, it had not passed. It could not have been passed at that time, because the other committees had not met yet to vote on the Official's Advisory Committee proposals. I will see if you can do the math and figure out how many weeks that was?

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Just like the "overrule" rule in the Big Ten this Fall, I said something was on the way and you laughed. Now, we are all laughing.
Laugh all you like. I saw two people that will actually be the officials in the booth during Big Ten games. All you have referenced is a paper and a magazine. I sat in the Clinic when they discussed the change and how it would be used. If you do not believe that, ask them on the football board. There are others that were at the CFO Clinic as well. It was not like they were talking to me, they talked to a room full of officials. And even go to Mcgriffs (I was sitting next to D2 during the presentation) and ask there, there were some more people that were in attendance at the CFO Clinic when Dave Parry was speaking about what the NCAA is doing and how the Big Ten will use instant replay. But doing all of that would show integrity. Then bring your behind back here and admit that you were wrong. But then again, we know that will never happen.

Peace