Old Tue Aug 03, 2004, 06:36pm
Official Forum Member

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Quote:
Originally posted by His High Holiness
Rut;

We have been here about the same amount of time. In that period, you have made 3731 posts and I have made 225.

So, tell me again, who is attempting validating his ability by posting here?
The amount of posts that I have has a lot to do with the fact that I post on the basketball and football boards as well. I do not just work one sport. You might only post on the baseball side, but I just today posted on 3 boards on this site.

Quote:
Originally posted by His High Holiness
And you care a whole lot about who Windy is. The war of words with Windy on McGriffs prove it. To say otherwise is another one of your ____. (Insert word which means to deviate from the truth.)

Peter
Peter, I realize you want to think of me in many terms. But I have a couple camps coming up I am involved in. I have a football season and two crews to concern myself with. I have meetings to run and presentations in those meetings. I am still receiving games for this coming basketball season. Honestly, other than a meeting sometime this fall about our baseball organization, I will not have my attention paid that close to anything baseball. Right now the baseball season is so far away I do not even know how many games I want to work this coming season. There are is a basketball clinic in Las Vegas I might work at in April and a football clinic in Michigan I might attend. By November/December I will know what half my basketball schedule will be and by January I will have a great idea what my football schedule will be as well. I did 50 basketball games to 3 baseball games this summer. The baseball I did at was a tournament and I have no idea who won the tournament or did not care to work past one weekend. I have talked more on this board (officiating.com) about basketball than I did at all about baseball. Many of the back and forth we have had, they posts were deleted and that does not count toward your total number.

Baseball is not my life like it seems to be for you and Windy. Baseball is just something I do to pass the time until the summer comes, so I can work more basketball and attend a major football camp. I hope the both of you have a great rest of the summer and a great season next year. I wish neither of you ill will and I am sure we will disagree in the future. I think for me it is time to turn my attention to other things and the sports that really matter to me. Debating with you and Windy is not going to make me apply PSK better or make sure my crew is on the same page for this fall.

Let us all move on, shall we.

Thumbs Up

Peace
Just an observation. Since I do have time to read the boards "since I don't do football",

if baseball means so little to Mr. Rut, then why would he be taking the time to post on a BASEBALL board.

Just a thought!

Have a nice day

Thanks
David