View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 07, 2001, 12:05pm
Official Forum Member

eteamz? You're no peach, either!

2) I keep having trouble with eTeamz -- either I can't reply, or I need to logout / login which restes all my "read" indicators and preferences and it takes too long to load

I frequent both boards. The baseball discussion here is very good, but you have to wade through a lot of folderol to get to the good stuff. For some reason, both baseball boards seem to attract a lot of attack-type posters. While it is controlled well here, it is still annoying.

I have noticed some users complain about not being able to reply on eteamz, but I have never had that problem. Also, logging out and logging in does not reset my "read" indicators or preferences. On both of these, how is your browser set up? Perhaps you are not allowing eteamz to leave behind on your PC the information it needs (for example, cookies).

On taking too long to load, the RightSports boards are nothing to brag about on load time, either.

On "read" indicators, RightSports doesn't have those at all. You have "new since last visit" indicators, and they seem to reset on all of your boards whenever you visit one board.

The constant carping against the Staff Writers here, even to the point of developing a club whose main raison d'ĂȘtre is to oppose Carl is sometimes amusing, but mostly tiring.

[Edited by Dakota on Mar 7th, 2001 at 11:43 AM]