View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 26, 2004, 01:26am
Do not give a damn!!

Re: Re: Logic, not evident in Wheaton.

Quote:
Originally posted by His High Holiness
In that regard, McGriffs has surpassed this forum in dealing with Rut. Gary has taken to deleting all Rut posts as well as those of his tormenters. For now, this forum is Rut's only outlet so it will probably get worse.

I find this situation most humorous. The board that has been known for allowing everything, has censored Rut. The board that has been known for enforcing decorum, has become Rut's dumping ground for his rantings.
Peter, you are just lying. For one, I have not posted there in days. They only got rid of the people like you that troll on the board and seemed to be obsessed with my name. The only place I have posted recently is the Football Board. But then again, you believe WCB is a well thought of umpire in our area as well. I know that you would like to believe that, but there are many that could give a damn about college umpires and Minor League umpires. They do not have the respect and admiration that a D1 Football or Basketball Official has in our area. But then again, we can all live in Fantasy land.

Peace