View Single Post
Old Fri Jun 25, 2004, 05:03pm
Official Forum Member

Re: Logic, not evident in Wheaton.

Quote:
Originally posted by WindyCityBlue
Gentlemen (and Jeff),

I am finished arguing this point. He's a moron.

Windy;

Most here reached that conclusion long ago. I recall that when Carl Childress first bumped up against Rut a few years ago he thought Rut was putting us on with his stupidity. Carl was convinced that Rut was deliberately acting stupid and was a troll planted to cause controversy with his outrageously moronic statements.

I have visions of T. Alan posing as Rut just to get a craphouse going. (T.Alan had been known to do that from time to time. Ask him about Lolly Tessa Ventors.)

Only when Bob Jenkins stepped forward to confirm that Rut was a real "person", did it dawn on us that it was possible for such a large amount of rampant stupidity to exist in one brain.

In that regard, McGriffs has surpassed this forum in dealing with Rut. Gary has taken to deleting all Rut posts as well as those of his tormenters. For now, this forum is Rut's only outlet so it will probably get worse.

I find this situation most humorous. The board that has been known for allowing everything, has censored Rut. The board that has been known for enforcing decorum, has become Rut's dumping ground for his rantings.

As Carl would say, Lah me

Peter