View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 23, 2004, 09:43am
Official Forum Member

Re: Speak for your area alone.

Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Maybe in your little small area that is true, but not true in my area or a lot of other places. The schools pay the umpires, but they do not decide who works the games or not. They might have imput if they like a guy, but I know many assignment chairmen that make sure those reasons are legitimate, not just *****ing because they lost a game. So that philosophy might be all the rage in your neck of the woods, but does not apply at all where I live

Peace
So the schools pay the umpires but have little influence over who works the games. HMMMM.

I think that it's great that you have been able to repeal the law of the marketplace. Perhaps you should share your ideas with former communists who would like to reestablish command economies. I'll bet that they would pay you big bucks to tell them how to repeal the laws of the marketplace. They have been trying for 80 years and it ended in catastrophe. But the great Rut can be their salvation, yet.

You are such a genius, Rut. Your talents are wasted in the Chicago area. You are ready for the World stage.