Thread: posting replies
View Single Post
Old Tue Jun 08, 2004, 03:27am
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb I never read all posts.

You have to take this site or any site for what it is worth. It is the internet and anyone can post anything and claim anything. I know I would not date over the internet, so I am not going to take advice from people over the internet either without some kind of personal filter. This is a great place on many levels, but is terrible on others.

I have always posted my name because I would like to be identified offline as well as on. I want people to know this is who I am and this is what I stand for. Unfortunately there are many that will never do that and will do that and can do nothing but name call and puff out their chests. And I have been approached by many officials/umpires that love my posts and love the things I say here and in person.

You have to take this site for what it is worth. It is a just one of many resources you can use. Never go away from your mentors, you association meetings or clinics because this place is here. This is a wonderful place to bounce off situations and plays, but I would do the very same things with the people you work with and know outside of the internet. You will get ideas to think about and you will see ways you never want to handle.

The internet is the same place you can watch an man being beheaded by terrioist, but the very same place where people can go to communicate with others and learn about anything imaginable. No matter where you go, there is always going to be good with the bad. Take what is good, throw out or ignore what you feel is bad. I do it all the time and have been doing it for years.

Peace