View Single Post
Old Mon May 17, 2004, 07:51pm
Do not give a damn!!

Lightbulb You will be fine.

Scott,

If I were you (and I am not), I would find a second and a third opinion. You do not want to go a couple of years down the road and find out that you could have gotten the right treatment and healed properly and you wasted that time. I do not know how old you are, but I know many that are in their 60s and have had injuries over the years. Hell, Dick Bavetta is 65 I believe. I do not know your overall weight or height and how that might affect your injury, but I am sure you can comeback with the right treatment. Maybe you will not come back with the same strength or speed, but you might be able to come back.

Right now you are probably frustrated (I know I would be) and do not know what the future might hold. You have every right to feel that way. But you I would not make that decision without a Doctor's opinion and what the possible treatments and recovery might be. You might not have to take that much time off if you rest and rehab the injury.

Keep your head up. There are a lot of things that could be worse. Pray about it. At least that is what I would do before making such a big decision.

Peace