View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 31, 2004, 01:30am
Official Forum Member

I'd have to say that Camron is pretty much on the money here. You cannot equate the level a person works with whether he/she is FOS.

I've been hanging out here for a little more than a year now. I have a pretty good feel for who is the real deal and who is just talking a good game. It's not hard to get that.

On the other hand, even some of the real deal folks occassionally get out there a bit. And, I have learned things from folks whom I prefer to ignore most of the time.

There are folks here who are rules gurus, folks who understand the game incredibly well, folks with superb judgement, folks who know mechanics inside and out, folks who are incredible communicators, folks with enormous presence, folks who understand what it takes to get to the top, folks who really have the vision of doing it for the kids, folks who probably worked Jim Naismith's first games, folks who are still reeling from having just worked their first game. At any given moment, each one of these folks can make a great contribution or be FOS.

This board is like a box of chocolates!