Thread: Big school bias
View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 29, 2004, 01:24am
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mightyvol
the girl from tennessee is running 100 miles an hour for the rebound. how in the hell can she come to a complete stop in mid-air and not go over the baylor girls back. she is not wonder woman.

It is called talent. And he did not make any significant contact with the Baylor player. She out jumped the Baylor player.

Quote:
i am an official and a pretty damn good one at that.
Are you sure? They must be really hurting for officials if you are calling "over the back."

Quote:
for you to tell me that the girl wasnt over the back is your opinion, but i say take in the concept that she is coming hard down the court and she is attacking the rack.
Well you need to look at the replay. I just saw the replay and I am not sure I have ever seen a player come 100 miles an hour on foot before, but the rule is verticality and she did not violate the girl's space. She did out jump her to make a tip and did not even knock the other girl down. And if it was anything, it would of had to be a PC foul, considering there was no contact before the tip and very slight contact after she attempted to tip the ball. If you make that call, you really cannot be that good of an official as you say you are. Or maybe you are one of the many girl's officials that could not work a boy's game if you got that opportunity. Mainly because you call sorry fouls like you claim took place.

Quote:
i give the official credit for not calling o/b ,but to call the loose ball foul was not right. do you here me?

mighty
The Baylor player knocked the Tenn player completely down after she had an opportunity to get the ball. Are you sure you are an official?

Peace