View Single Post
Old Sat Mar 27, 2004, 08:47pm
Official Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JRutledge [QUOTE]
What did any of that have to do with what happen just before 3.9 seconds to go in the game? Let us say that that is what he was complaining about, for argument sake of course. What did his complaining about fouls on the perimeter have to do with his player putting up a horrible shot, then his players getting out hustled for the rebound? Am I missing something here?

I took this directly from the paper. I should have left it out of the post. I could really care less if he got a T or was complaining. That is what some coaches do....complain. I know coaches that do it even if they are winning by 20.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JRutledge
If that is at all what Teddy said, he was wrong. But this is not the NBA. It is not the job of the officials to explain anything to a coach. No matter how much they are complaining about a call. [QUOTE][i]

Then why do WE do it? How many times have you seen it happen in high school, college, professional? I can't count (on all my fingers and toes) the number of times I have seen it this weekend!!!!!!!!!