View Single Post
Old Mon Mar 15, 2004, 06:36pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally posted by BktBallRef
Quote:
Originally posted by Mregor
How does Maryland, a bubble team, earn a higher seed than Wisconsin? Something foul there. Wisconsin finished with a 10 or 12 ranking (I think anyway), win the big 10 T-ment, and yet Maryland who wasn't even going to get in, gets a higher seed. At least they put Wisconsin in Milwaukee. This with a team of home state starters. Yes, every starter went to HS in Wisconsin. BTW, did you know that Bo Ryan is the winningest coach in the NCAA? I didn't. So what if 90% of his wins were in D3. He is a great coach and gets the most out of his players. If I was Pitt, I'd be worried.
Mregor, we've already covered this ground. Go back and re-read the thread and you'll see why Wisconsin is a 6 seed.

Rut, I bet you're eyes are brown 'cause you're completely full of $hit!

Yes, the Big Ten was a better football conference than the ACC was this year. Who cares? We aren't talking about football, we're talking about basketball. And this year, the Little Ten was the runt of the major conferences, sucking hind teat just like runts are forced to do! LOL!

ACC! It's awesome baby!!
Nonsense. Wisconsin got hosed. They lost to Maryland, on the road, in overtime. Big hairy deal.

The team was ranked #10 in the country coming into this week and is still #10. Their RPI rating is #12 in the country. Somebody wanted to slam the Big 10 and they're taking it out on Wisconsin. The should still be in Milwaukee, but as the 3 seed.

Here are higher seeded teams that did NOT win their conference championship and have a lower RPI than Wisconsin:

Florida
Syracuse
Kansas
Providence (Providence?!?)
Georgia Tech
Wake Forest
Illinois

--Rich