View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 11, 2004, 06:34pm
In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by mnref14

Jurassic - As officials we're not allowed to second-guess each other?????

Yes,we are.However, I've been trying very hard not to second-guess you here, but you're making it awful difficult. Why won't you answer any simple questions?

Let me try again:

Please give me just one instance out of the 19 T's issued by Ref18 where you are sure he was wrong to issue that T. Not all 19- just one! Then give me your reasoning or opinion as to exactly why Ref18 was wrong to issue a T in that particular case. In other words, tell us why that coach's behavior didn't really warrant a T in that particular case, and what you would have done in lieu of issuing that T. Remember- you don't have to do that for all 19 T's that you disagree with. Just pick one. You are completely adamant that Ref18 was wrong to issue those T's, so I would just like to know exactly what you are basing your opinion on. I await your answer, so that we can continue our delightful conversation.

Btw, don't mind Dan. He can be a little crude at times, but he means well. He doesn't have the presence, elan and savoir faire of a complete official like yourself, but his personal growth in the last little while has been amazing (even if he still has a potty mouth).