View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 11, 2004, 04:53pm
Official Forum Member

Dan

Ain't hypocrisy a Son of a Gun????? You've got a problem with me using blanket statements, but you'll assume that I'm a bad guy who crawled out from under a rock because I dared to state an opinion. On this board, and in the world today the only people who are safe are those who don't share their opinions or those who play both sides of an issue; I'm bold and brave enough to stand up and have a target on my back and call it the way I see it. Screw it, until Ref 18(who may do a great job, btw) gets a chance to explain the situations, I'll stand by my opinion: 19 coach T's in a season is too many. My guess is a lot of his/her T's came in non-HS or College settings - I'm interested to hear.

Jurassic - As officials we're not allowed to second-guess each other????? Well I guess we're all just fine and don't need to work to improve, because anyone who would dare second-guess us is wrong. Come on now, this is a fairly competitive profession we're in - second-guessing does and should take place. That's how we seperate the Men/Women from the boys/girls.

Once again, sorry if I'm ruining your day; but we don't need to slap each other on the back and agree all of the time. I've said it before, I feel quite confident that most of the officials who come on here are great professionalls because they care about improving their games.