Thread: moving up
View Single Post
Old Tue Mar 02, 2004, 01:42pm
Official Forum Member

Thumbs up

You need to start hanging out with those officials you feel will help you advance. You have to know how to play the game, kiss as*, the whole nine yards. If you play the game, kiss as* you will get better assignments. Take it from someone who knows. I was not a game player and was not going to kiss any as* I thought I could get ahead by my talents and working extra hard. I thought I would be noticed. Then I realized that I was not going to get the higher level games based on my knowledge of the game, or work ethic. I was going to get the higher level games by kissing as*, playing the game. Today I have the higher level varsity games. I can kiss *** with the best of them, and I know how to play the game. I may not be a better offical, but I have become a great as* kisser. I can play the game so will, if the Acadamey gave out an Oscar for as* kissing. I would win the best supporting official.

We call this the homeboy club, and let me tell you I did not want anything to do with it. I have learned you want to be in the homeboy club. As a matter of fact, not to much longer I will be president.