View Single Post
Old Tue Jan 20, 2004, 02:06pm
Official Forum Member

Had this happen the other night and I think we got it right. A1 is fouled HARD by B1. I come in right away from C and call an intentional foul. As I turn and walk away to report (having made eye contact with one of my partners that he is watching the players) I hear a whistle and my partner is calling an intentional T on A5 who walked up to B1 and shoved him with 2 hands. I am so happy that we communicated that someone would be watching the players in our pre-game because this is something I would not want to miss.

I immediately turned back to the players, and my partners and I seperated them back to their benches. We talk and say first we have an interntional on B1 which is 2 shots and the ball at POE. But then we have an intentional T against A. Which is 2 and the ball at the division line. We rationaled that A losses the right to the ball from the intentional foul because they took the T after. So we had A1 shot 2 for the interntional with no line-up, then we had B1 shot 2 for the intentional T again with no line-up and gave the ball to B at the division line.

I just don't see a lot of false doubles, but I think this is one and I think we got it right. But I have been proven wrong many times.